This Policy reflects Sky Conferencing's ongoing commitment to respect and protect the privacy and confidentiality of your information. It also discloses Sky Conferencing's practices with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of user information collected through the Sky Conferencing Site and through your use of Sky Conferencing services.
1. Collection and disclosure: Sky Conferencing will ask you to provide us with information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you ("Personal Information") when you register on the Sky Conferencing Site, use one of our services, fill out a survey or make a request for information. Such information will include your name or the name of your company, your phone number and your email address.
We will use this Personal Information only to provide the services you have requested as well as for billing purposes for such services to satisfy Sky Conferencing's legitimate business interests. We may also use the Personal Information for customer analysis and internal marketing study and analysis, and to provide information that you request from the Sky Conferencing Site.
Once you register with Sky Conferencing and sign in to our services, any details that you provide to us are stored for use on future visits, as we do not want you to give us any information more than once. Personally identifiable information that we collect may be stored and processed in any country where Sky Conferencing or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities.
Sky Conferencing protects the privacy of your Personal Information and it does not share, disclose, trade or sell any such information collected online or otherwise for legitimate business purpose with other companies or organizations. If Sky Conferencing should, at any time, desire to share its customers' Personal Information or online transactional data with third parties, it will provide advance notification allowing its users the opportunity to prevent the company from providing their information to third parties.
Unless you instruct us not to do so, Sky Conferencing may also use the Personal Information that you provide us to contact you regarding additional or new services and features offered by Sky Conferencing, special offers by Sky Conferencing, or important information regarding Sky Conferencing.
Sky Conferencing may provide Personal Information to vendors that assist Sky Conferencing in processing the information or provide the services. Sky Conferencing requires such vendors to enter into agreements with Sky Conferencing prohibiting disclosure of the information to others and restricting its use to providing the contracted services of Sky Conferencing.
2. Disclosure for Legal Purposes: While Sky Conferencing will use its best efforts to protect your privacy and Personal Information, we may be required by law or we may believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary: a) to defend our rights or property or those of our users; b) to comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates; c) or in connection with a corporate transaction such as a merger, consolidation or sale of substantial assets.
3. Improper Conduct: We may also use your personal information to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or activity that threatens our services.
4. Recordings: While Sky Conferencing protects your Personal Information, we want you to be aware that any time you participate in a conference, the Moderator may record the session for their own purposes.
5. Anonymous Information: Please understand that, in addition to collecting Personal Information, Sky Conferencing will also gather information that does not personally identify you regarding your use of the Sky Conferencing Site ("Anonymous Information"). We may use this Anonymous Information in order to improve our services and products, evaluate our marketing efforts or make our site more useful to you.
6. Access: When you register to use any of the services offered by Sky Conferencing, Sky Conferencing will send you a confirmation of your registration showing the Personal Information that we obtained from your registration. Your registration will be treated as consent to our using of your Personal and Anonymous Information in the manner described in this Policy. Also, we will take reasonable steps to give you the opportunity to correct inaccuracies in the Personal Information we retain concerning you and delete Personal Information concerning you upon your request.
7. Hyperlinks: The Sky Conferencing Site may contain banner advertisements and hyperlinks that can take you to Web sites run by other third parties. Any hypertext or other links to third party Web sites from the Sky Conferencing Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Sky Conferencing site. Sky Conferencing has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content or practices. Thus, Sky Conferencing does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software, or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Sky Conferencing site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
10. Security: The Personal Information that we collect from you is stored in operating environments that employ reasonable security measures and that are not available to the general public. Sky Conferencing is not responsible for unauthorized access to such information by hackers or others that obtain access through illegal measures, in the absence of negligence on the part of Sky Conferencing and in no way whatsoever provides or implies an absolute warranty of security and protection to you. You are responsible for the confidentiality and security of passwords and pass codes that Sky Conferencing issues to you. If you believe that a third party has obtained your password or pass code in an unauthorized manner, please notify us promptly.